The 4-year journey of Q’Apps has been inherited and developed by Alpha BIM.
In this article Q’Apps would like to inform you about the update from Q’Apps to Alpha BIM.
Keep the tools and interface from Q’Apps, Alpha BIM was added many new features to support Revit users in build Reinforcement, create Reinforcement drawing and calculated Quantity Survey. In addition, these Plugins are equipped with the license management according to the user, to help users use the Plugins on many different computers.
Updated features in the Alpha BIM Plugins include:
Plugins for modeling and create reinforcement:
- Tool Create Rebar for multi Columns. Video demo: https://youtu.be/lAIElgQZfr0
- Tool Create Rebar for continuous Beam. Video demo: https://youtu.be/eCBkvwLIdms
- Add new features to the Auto Join tool.
- Manage online licenses by user.
Plugins for calculating Quantity Survey:
- Formwork Area: Calculate formwork area. Demo videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1-OKTHKfpYQ_ikYNGlv3I1hQA6eVC_SK
- Calculate concrete grade volume of Columns/Walls at Top of Beams/Columns. Demo video: https://youtu.be/7gtsYJNm4Tc
- Pick Faces to Get Total Area. Video demo: https://youtu.be/wwxlSTxrbf0
- Total Parameter Value: https://youtu.be/fOiRXkEvRtg
- Weight Rebar: Calculate the total weight of Rebar.
- Water Proofing: Calculate waterproofing surface in water tanks with Room.
Our Plugins are still continuously developing to better serve Revit users.
For users who are using the Q’Apps Plugin and want to switch to Alpha BIM, please contact me for more details.
- Phone: +84975524898
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RevitAPI/
- Zalo Group supports users: https://zalo.me/g/ckmcxu678
- Telegram channel: https://t.me/RevitAPIVietnam
Please visit the website of Alpha BIM to see more information: https://alphabimvn.com/vi/about-me/